1. LISTEN TO MUSIC: Listening to music makes me feel better and places me in a better mood. The type of music I listen to depends on the mood I may be in. If I am stressed I normally listen to R&B or Hip Hop so I can dance around in my room. Yes, I dance around in my room when no one is looking. Besides, “Music is what feelings sound like.”
2. EXERCISE: Hitting the track or nature trail for a run normally helps to release stress which leads me into a relax state of mind.
3. TAKE A BUBBLE BATH: This process relaxes/soothes the muscles in my body.
4. SPEND TIME WITH A SPECIAL FRIEND: Calling up a friend to have lunch, movie night, bowling, or whatever you and your friend decide.
5. A DAY AT THE BEACH: It doesn’t matter if I am alone or with friends when I go to the beach because, I always enjoy it. The sound of waves and the feel of sand beneath my feet always give me a care free feeling.
6. MASSAGE: Who does not like to receive a massage? The pressure helps to relieve pain and relax the body.