- Eat Breakfast: Eating breakfast can give you the extra strength you need.
- Work out: Being physically active plays a crucial role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. At least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week, will release a significant amount of stress and tension one may have.
- Prepare for the morning the night before: Your morning can go a lot smoother and quicker.
- Learn how to say No: It is OK to tell someone no and take time for you.
- Say something nice to someone: Receiving a smile or compliment from someone else can put someone in a better mood.
- Believe in yourself: If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?
- Stop saying negative things to yourself: You are only the person you settle to be.
- Dance when no one is looking: It is an excellent mini workout, but it also helps release tension and stress.
- Do something you love: When you treat yourself to something you enjoy, you will be feeding your happiness.
- Keep a journal: When you can’t speak your words, write them down.
- Get enough sleep: The brain cannot function correctly without sleep.
- Keep a “To Do” list: Writing down your tasks will allow you to strive to complete the list.
- Just Enjoy Life!! Live Love Life!
One thought on “13 Quick Tips On Reducing Stress”
Reblogged this on I Journi and commented:
Today I had to take my own advice from 5 years ago!!