At my job we decided to have a holiday cookie exchange party. Everyone had to make cookies and holiday treats from scratch and share their recipe at the party. I never made anything from scratch before so this was a great activity for me to try. The night before the party I went out to Wal-Mart to buy ingredients for my baking experience. I had no idea what I was going to purchase or what kind of cookies I was going to make. When I arrived to Wal-Mart I went to the baking isle and found a recipe for White Chocolate Chip Cookies on the back of a bag of Hersey’s Premier White Chips. The recipe seemed fairly easy so I decided to try it. I must say that my cookies turned out pretty good.
1 cup (2sticks) butter or margarine, softened
2 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups of all purpose flour
3/4 cup Hersey’s Coco
1 teaspoon of baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 cups (12 oz package) Hersey’s Premier White Chips
1. Heat Stove to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy
4. Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture.
5. Stir in white chips; drop by rounded teaspoon onto un-greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. ( You should not over-bake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking; flatten upon cooling.
7.Cool Slightly; remove cookies from cookie sheet and place them on a wire rack. Cool completely.
This recipe make 4 to 41/2 dozen of cookie.