When there is all work and no play you can stress and burn yourself out. Taking a break from work allows you to rejuvenate. When you are burned and or stressed out it becomes hard to focus on what needs to be done, to make sound decisions, you become stressed, emotional, and the list can go on. To protect your sanity, you must know when enough is enough. It’s OK to say no to things that Continue reading “It’s OK to Take A Break!”
Today I had to take my own advice from 5 years ago!!
Eat Breakfast: Eating breakfast can give you the extra strength you need.
- Work out: Being physical active plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. At least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week, will release a great amount of stress and tension one may have.
- Prepare for the morning the night before: Your morning can go a lot smoother and quicker.
- Learn how to say No: It is OK to tell someone no and take time for you.
- Say something nice to someone: Receiving a smile or compliment from someone else can put someone in a better mood.
- Believe in yourself: If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?
- Stop saying negative things to yourself: You are only the person you settle to be.
- Dance when no one is looking: It is a good mini workout…
View original post 75 more words
Stress takes a toll on many people from time to time.
We overload ourselves and wonder whether we really can cope with the pressure that come a long with it.
When I become stress, I exercise, watch a movie, or listen to music. During my senior year of high school I realized that running helped me to release stress. I can’t focus on anything such as studying, completing school work, and etc when stress builds upon on me.