You have to have strength in-order to accomplish the things that seem too hard. No matter what don’t give up; keep looking up and not down.
Eat Breakfast: Eating breakfast can give you the extra strength you need.
- Work out: Being physical active plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. At least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week, will release a great amount of stress and tension one may have.
- Prepare for the morning the night before: Your morning can go a lot smoother and quicker.
- Learn how to say No: It is OK to tell someone no and take time for you.
- Say something nice to someone: Receiving a smile or compliment from someone else can put someone in a better mood.
- Believe in yourself: If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?
- Stop saying negative things to yourself: You are only the person you settle to be.
- Dance when no one is looking: It is a good mini workout but it also helps to release tension and stress.
- Do something you love: When you treat yourself to something you enjoy, you will be feeding your happiness.
- Keep a journal: When you can’t speak your words, write them down.
- Get enough sleep: The brain cannot function correctly without sleep.
- Keep a “To Do” list: Writing down your tasks will allow you to strive to complete the list
- Just Enjoy Life!! Live Love Life!
1. LISTEN TO MUSIC: Listening to music makes me feel better and places me in a better mood. The type of music I listen to depends on the mood I may be in. If I am stressed I normally listen to R&B or Hip Hop so I can dance around in my room. Yes, I dance around in my room when no one is looking. Besides, “Music is what feelings sound like.”