Today I had to take my own advice from 5 years ago!!
Eat Breakfast: Eating breakfast can give you the extra strength you need.
- Work out: Being physical active plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. At least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week, will release a great amount of stress and tension one may have.
- Prepare for the morning the night before: Your morning can go a lot smoother and quicker.
- Learn how to say No: It is OK to tell someone no and take time for you.
- Say something nice to someone: Receiving a smile or compliment from someone else can put someone in a better mood.
- Believe in yourself: If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?
- Stop saying negative things to yourself: You are only the person you settle to be.
- Dance when no one is looking: It is a good mini workout…
View original post 75 more words